Trend I'm Loving: Barn Light Inspired Pendants

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

 

The above image is probably my favorite thing on the internet right now.

I swear I've probably re-pinned it about a dozen times, and when dreaming of California real estate I pretty much only consider homes with arches for the sole purpose of recreating this look. Yes, the architecture is completely my jam, but I've realized it's those lights that really have me drooling. Right now barn light inspired pendants are having a moment, and I have to say I'm not angry about this at all. Not only do they completely make a space with their simple beauty, but they are also incredibly inexpensive (easily under 150 dollars from a number of retailers.) They come in every color in the rainbow... and then some. Right now I'm hoping to use this style pendant in black for a ski house I'm currently working on, and you know I'm just dying to find a space for an emerald set. Any takers? ;)

Below are a few of my favorite spaces where the barn light pendant completely makes the space. It just goes to show that sometimes simple can be better and it doesn't take a big budget to make a big statement. 













These are my current favorites, and I would be happy to use these in any space! This one also caught my eye. Here's to hoping the barn light pendant is here to stay!

No comments :